In the historical centre of S.Gimignano , built at the beginning of the 1400s, Palazzo Mari, with four rooms full of charme, can make you feel as if you were still in the middle ages. The building has recently been refurbished outside and inside, and is characterised by four rooms of four different colours, which were carefully chosen so that you can fully enjoy your stay. The structure is situated in an enviable position. Via San Piero is characterised by its privacy and quietness, and is adjacent to Via San Martino, which is known for the presence of many artisans’ workshops, two of the best restaurants in S. Gimignano. And it doesn’t stop here! Our rooms, which are all extremely bright, have distinguished traits like wooden lintels, wooden and a classic pavement made up of cotto tiles.
Conditions for booking and cancelling:
Carefully read the following
• In order to confirm your booking, you must send your credit card information (Visa – Mastercard), or pay a deposit (corresponding to the value of one night’s stay) through bank transfer, using the bank account information we will send you.
• Free cancellation is permitted up until the 5th day before your arrival and check-in (2 pm).
• From the 5th day before arrival (or No-Show) we will be charging 100% of your original booking value on your credit card.
• If you leave earlier, you will need to agree this with us beforehand. Failure to do so will result in your card being debited with the amount due for the original booking.
• Check in and check out times (variations are available upon request):
• Check in: from 2 pm to 7 pm Check out: from 8 am to 11 am